Every week, TeachThought will bring you relevant and trending learning boards from one of our favorite digital platforms, Learnist. In this week’s post, teaching science in the classroom is the theme.
1. States of Matter: A board to help 8th grade students understand the kinetic theory, states of matter, basic gas and fluid laws and chemical/physical change.
2. Global Warming and Climate Change: A series of boards to help Middle School students understand weather, climate, global warming and climate change.
3. Water Cycle: Describing the water cycle process and how it affects the Earth and those who are on it.
4. Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures: A board to learn about the basics of elements, compounds, and mixtures. Used in an 8th grade Science Class.
5. Scientific Method: An overview of the scientific method for an 8th grade science class.