5 minutes read
25 Of The Best Pinterest Boards In Education
Oh–and don’t forget TeachThought’s burgeoning Pinterest board!
- Vicki Dabrowka, Ed Tech:Browse through more than 180 pins all related to educational technology from teacher and environmental educator Vicki Dabrowka.
- Cristin Dillard, #EdTech:This edtech board is filled with helpful resources for using technology in the classroom, finding apps, and a few useful web 2.0 tools, too.
- Patricia Brown, EDTECH:There are numerous videos, tutorials, articles, and other resources to help you learn how to better use technology in education on this very helpful board.
- Vicki Davis, Teaching Ideas and Apps:Vicki Davis, better known as “Cool Cat Teacher,” is a popular edtech blogger. Here she shares some of her favorite tools and ideas for using tech in the classroom.
- Regina Hartley, Ed Tech:Library media specialist Regina Hartley offers up some amazing pins on edtech through this board, including some very useful infographics.
- TeacherVision, Educational Technology:TeacherVision doesn’t just offer great resources on their own site. Teachers can also head to their Pinterest account and find great boards like this one, pinning dozens of valuable resources for teaching with tech.
- Kathy Schrock, Kathy Schrock’s Support Pages:Educational technologist Kathy Schrock is all over the web, so it’s no surprise she’s also using Pinterest. On this board, you’ll find helpful support pages that can assist you in making the most of her tech-focused presentations.
- Edutopia, Students Like Tech!:Edutopia pins resources for teaching with tablets, loads of infographics, articles about edtech, and much more here.
- Edudemic, The Best Web 2.0 Tools:Not sure what edtech tools are worth your time? Here, Edudemic pins some of their favorites, including lists of hundreds of educational apps and websites.
- TED News, TED ED:Have you checked out the resources offered by TED Ed yet? On this board, you’ll get access to some of the most amazing videos and activities found on the site.
- ISTE, Ed Tech Resources:The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) shares some of their favorite edtech resources on this board. Educators will find help in understanding Google, boosting media literacy, using tablets, and even links to tons of free software.
- Kristin Brynteson, Ed tech:From free apps for education to the best websites for teachers, this board is full of amazing pins: 257 and counting!
- Samia Wahab, Ed Tech Articles:Looking to do some edtech reading? There are almost 40 articles well worth reading pinned here that can help make you an edtech expert.
- Jennie Hoffmann, EdTech: Awesome Web Tools:This board is a great resource for finding web tools and activities to use in the classroom.
- Charity Preston, Technology:You’ll discover all kinds of new and innovative ways to bring technology into your elementary school classroom with the help of this pinboard.
- Melissa Alonzo-Dillard, Smartboard:If you’ve got access to a smartboard then you’ll love this Pinterest board. With 166 pins sharing ideas for getting the most out of smartboard, it’s a must for any tech-centered classroom.
- Rachel Friedrich, Technology:This board is a solid resource for finding tech-related materials for the classroom, even boasting a link to 155 Reading Rainbow episodes.
- Education World, Science & Technology:Education World provides numerous resources on the Web for educators, and they’ve branched out to share many of those resources through Pinterest as well, using boards like this one to offer access to insights into using tech tools to teach.
- Med Kharbach, Teacher Free Resources:This board collects numerous (and we do mean numerous) resources for teachers that are free to use. So far, the collection includes worksheets, printables, tutorials, infographics, and more.
- Shannon Smith, EdTech Essentials:Don’t miss out on this board, loaded with highly informational edtech articles and infographics, resource guides, and lesson plans.
- Eric Sheninger, Twitter Resources, Apps, and Tools:Those interested in using Twitter in the classroom will find a wealth of resources on signing up, tweeting, and connecting with others.
- K S, Technology in Education:Created by an arts educator and a curriculum consultant in Canada, this board can help educators learn more about digital literacy and teaching with tech, through pins of articles, videos, and resource lists.
- Debbie Fucoloro, Tech Tips & Tricks:Find some simple tech tips and tricks to make you seem like a technology pro in the classroom on this useful pinboard.
- Shelly Terrell, Digital Storytelling:Digital storytelling can be an excellent way to get kids engaged with learning through technology. On this board, you’ll find project ideas, resources, and writing tools to get you started.
- Education Technology Group Board:This group board brings together pins from more than 20 different pinners, all teachers and educators. Working together, they’ve shared apps, resources, and web tools that have helped them to be more successful in the classroom.
This is a cross-post from content partners at onlineuniversities.com