8 Reasons To Attend TeachThought PBL Grow18
by Drew Perkins, Director of TeachThought PD
This summer, TeachThought is excited to once again host our second annual open-registration conference event, Grow 18!
We started this event last year to meet the increasing demand from individuals and groups around the world for an innovative, engaging, and powerful convergence of professional learning. We’re thrilled to build upon last year with some new wrinkles and additions including an additional optional 4th day to extend your professional learning and growth!
We tend to think about education differently and our work with you during these three plus days will reflect that. Starting from the morning of day one attendees will be treated to a different kind of professional development that will leave you wondering how the impossible just became possible.
Related: See what #Grow17 looked like!
Set in a remarkable space with unique keynotes your innovative and creative juices will be flowing as we take a deep dive into Project-Based Learning!
Here are just a few reasons why you should join us!
2. Learn how to develop natural curiosity through Project-Based Learning with author Dayna Laur.
3. Take a deeper dive into Differentiation in PBL (new this year!) with our optional 4th day, July 12th facilitated by best-selling author of “So All Can Learn: A Practical Guide to Differentiation“, John McCarthy. *you may register for this as a 4th day or as a stand-alone single day
4. Discover how one teacher’s entrepreneurial journey helped her refine her teaching craft and become CEO of Curio Learning.
5. Meet and connect with interesting and like-minded professionals from around the world.
7. Be one of the first to grow your professional learning at a different kind of “conference” and help change the face of professional development.
8. Wendell Berry’s farm and the Berry Center are only ~30 minutes outside of Louisville. The bookstore is small and the farm isn’t open to visitors, but you can wave vigorously as you drive by.