The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 229 Growing Viewpoint Diversity
Drew Perkins talks with sociology professor, author, and consultant, Ilana Redstone about the importance of and how to develop viewpoint diversity.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Diverse Perspectives Consulting
- Beyond Bigots and Snowflakes Video series
- Unassailable Ideas: How Unwritten Rules and Social Media Shape Discourse in American Higher Education
- Persuasion article: When the “Racism” Doesn’t Seem Racist
- Heterodox Academy
- Eduardo Bonilla-Silva
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 217 A Closer Look At Critical Race Theory And White Fragility (with Rod Graham)
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 191 Is Critical Thinking A Nonsense Concept?
Listen and subscribe on your favorite podcast player including:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts to get automatic updates.