Whether you think of yourself as a content delivery mechanism, a lifelong learner, a cognitive coach, or “just a teacher,” sometimes it’s helpful to see the bigger–and often more abstract–picture.
Somehow I’d never seen these 7 dangers to human virtue–also known as 7 dangers blunders of the world.
I’m not going to defile this concept with some patronizing preface that adds nothing to the thinking, so I’ll just stop while I’m ahead.
Seeking Wisdom: 7 Dangers Of Human Virtue by Mahatma Gandhi
1. Wealth without work
2. Pleasure without conscience
3. Knowledge without character
4. Commerce without morality
5. Science without humanity
6. Worship without sacrifice
7. Politics without principle