TeachThought Podcast Ep. 79 Moving The Rock Of Educational Change
Drew Perkins talks with author and thought-leader Grant Lichtman about educational change and his latest book.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Grant Lichtman’s web site
- Grant on Twitter – @GrantLichtman
- TeachThought Podcast Ep. 13: How Do We Actually Change Schools?
- Turning the Tide: Inspiring Concern For Others And The Common Good Through College Admissions
- Mastery Transcript Consortium
- Rise of the Architect-Leader in Schools
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration
- Social Physics: How Social Networks Can Make Us Smarter
- Thank You For Being Late
- Deeper Learning Network
- TeachThought Podcast Ep. 74 Reflections Of A First Year Principal
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Email us! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.