The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 112 Critical Media Literacy And Fake News In Post-Truth America
Drew Perkins talks with University of Arkansas professor Chris Goering about his new book “Critical Media Literacy and Fake News in Post-Truth America”.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Brill Publishing site for the book
- Chris Goering @drchrisgoering
- Paul Thomas @plthomasEdD
- Ira Glass
- Jordan Peterson
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 103 Critical Thinking Your Way Through The News
- University of Arkansas web site
- KUAF interview with Chris Goering
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Email us! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!