The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 134 Equity And Authentic PBL Through #HipHopEd
Drew Perkins talks with Sam Seidel about his work to improve teaching and learning with the Stanford Design School and through the lens of Hip Hop Education.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Stanford Design School: The K12 Lab
- Hip Hop Genius: Remixing High School Education
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 98 Moving PBL From Surface To Transfer Level
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 80 A Deep Dive Into Equity Through Assessment And PBL
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 122 Rescuing Public Education From Reformers
Listen and subscribe on:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.