The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 158 How Do We Teach Kids To Talk About Taboo Topics?
Drew Perkins talks with elementary teacher Liz Kleinrock about her TED Talk and work to help teachers and students talk about difficult topics.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Liz on Twitter: @teachandtransf1
- TED Talk: How to teach kids to talk about taboo topics
- Teaching Tolerance web site
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 154 Depolarizing America Through Inquiry And Critical Thinking (Better Angels)
- Curio Learning, @AshleyLambS, @CurioLearning
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 66 Teaching Like A Rebel With KY Teacher Of The Year
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 106 Empowering Teachers To Accelerate Deeper Learning
- There are two kinds of identity politics. One is good. The other, very bad. | Jonathan Haidt
Listen and subscribe on:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.