The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 184 Nurturing Curiosity And Inquiry In Academia
Drew Perkins talks with Megan Gafford, adjunct professor at the University of Colorado Denver, about how she engages teaching, writing, and art through inquiry and curiosity on some of the most controversial topics.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Quillette: Experiments in Nurturing Classroom Curiosity
- Megan on Twitter, and Instagram
- Nick Bostrom
- Glenn Loury podcast
- How To Have Impossible Conversations
- Richard Feynman: The Value of Science
- Jonathan Haidt: The Righteous Mind
- Steven Pinker:Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress
- Heterodox Academy
Listen and subscribe on:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.