by Teaching & Learning with the iPad Conference Organizers
Do you teach in an iPad-empowered classroom, or help support teachers who do?Are you passionate about the many ways that the iPad can play an engaging role in curriculum delivery, assignments, increasing productivity, and more?
Come and share your experience and your passion with us at the 2015 Teaching and Learning with the iPad Conference! EmergingEdTech is delighted to team up with the Franklin Academy again this year to offer the Teaching & Learning with the iPad Conference, November 12 – 14, 2015 in Raleigh, North Carolina.
This will be the forth year for the conference. We started in 2011 with the first all-iPad education conference in the country. In 2014 we had over 250 participants from stated all across the U.S., and several countries outside of it! We hope you will come join us, and encourage you to consider presenting.
There are many session slots available (50 minutes each). We welcome and encourage proposals for all grade levels and curriculum areas, as well as for IT management. The conference is organized around Session Themes. Please give the conference themes a look over before you submit your presentation proposal.
Each of the themes listed here are intended to be general categories that the majority of the information covered would be related to in the presentation. All submissions must choose one main theme for their presentation.
- Assessment: The iPad used as a tool to assess student performance in a variety of ways to include formative, summative, objective, and subjective elements.
- Teaching & Learning standards: The iPad used as a tool for connecting learning to a variety of state and national standards.
- Content Creation: The iPad used as a tool in the hands of teachers and students to create documents, media rich content, interactive products and support classroom workflow.
- Instructional Strategies: The iPad used with specific instructional strategies that produce quality results in student learning.
- Device Management: Strategies and techniques for managing the iPad in 1:1, classroom sets, and cart configurations.
The conference schedule is available here. Proposal Submission is open through June 30, 2015. All presenters will be notified of the status of their proposal by July 31, 2015. (Note: The Conference Registration Fee is waived for Presenters!).