The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 191 Is Critical Thinking A Nonsense Concept?
Drew Perkins talks with Daniel Buck about his recent Areo magazine article titled “Critical Thinking is Nothing Without Knowledge” and how an inquiry-based approach squares with that.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Areo: Critical Thinking is Nothing Without Knowledge
- Hate, Inc. by Matt Taibbi
- Robert Pondiscio: How The Other Half Learns: Equality, Excellence, and the Battle Over School Choice
- E.D. Hirsch books on Amazon
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 162 What Do We Really Mean By “Deeper Thinking And Learning”?
Listen and subscribe on:
Also available on Google Music for subscribers!
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it.
Also, please leave an honest review for The TeachThought Podcast!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them. If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.