Just because a person is smart doesn’t make them a great teacher, and why that is happens to be another topic entirely.
But in the case of Albert Einstein, we’ve had more than half a century to digest his work, his influence, and some of the lessons that can be extracted from both. In this way, Brenda Chapman has put together 10 life lessons from Albert Einstein that, not coincidentally, also work brilliantly as learning lessons.
1. Follow your curiosity
2. Perserverance is priceless
3. Focus on the present
4. The imagination is priceless
5. Make mistakes
6. Live in the moment
7. Create value
8. Don’t expect different results
9. Knowledge comes from experience
10. Learn the rules and then play better